What is the new value cover for caravan insurance?
The legal liability ( WA ) of your caravan is covered by your car insurance. When you cause damage to others with your caravan, the WA part of your car insurance will cover your damage. However, in most cases it is advisable to take out an additional insurance for your caravan.
For new caravans (up to about 5 years old), you can take out caravan insurance with new value coverage . You can think of this as All-Risk insurance for caravans.
Covered on caravan insurance
- In the event of damage caused by fire, explosion, spontaneous combustion, lightning strike, storm and hail, you will be reimbursed for the value of the new vehicle.
- In case of theft of the entire caravan, you will be paid the new value.
- In the event of damage caused by collision, overturning, running off the road and skidding, you will also be paid the new value.
- Glass damage to the awning caused by storm or fire will be compensated.
- Damage caused by inherent vice shall be compensated.
We can be reached via Chat, Whatsapp, phone or email
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more.
We are available from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 18:00.