De Vereende scooter insurance
Online premium indication
Quick online premium indication
You will always receive a proposal from The Vereende
Quick coverage possible
After payment via Ideal fast coverage
Go directly to
We always have opportunities
"Our goal is to place you with a regular insurance company. We also succeed in many cases. If it is not possible, we cooperate with De Vereende."
Laura - Expert Insurance
Expert insurance for years
All about Vereende scooter insurance
A scooter is a motor vehicle that requires insurance. Once the scooter is registered in your name, it is mandatory to have scooter insurance. If the scooter is not insured, there can be major consequences.
Is your application for scooter insurance denied by a regular insurer? Then you can always turn to De vereende. You can get scooter insurance with third-party coverage here. The WA coverage is mandatory. WA stands for legal liability and provides compensation for damage caused by liability, to the other party. So the damage you cause with your scooter to third parties will be compensated, but not the damage to your own scooter.
In general, if another insurer considers the risk too 'large or too heavy', De Vereende will look for an insurance option.
De Vereende intermediary
Alpina is an intermediary of De Vereende. This means that you can purchase insurance from De Vereende with us.
Apply for De Vereende scooter insurance online
It is possible to apply online for scooter insurance with De Vereende. We advise you to use our comparison module where you see the results of the regular companies. Choose the company you like and complete the application by filling in all questions truthfully. There is a chance that the company can still accept you at the regular rate. Should this not be the case, we will send you a proposal for De Vereende.
Please note that an insurance with De Vereende can only take effect after you have paid the first premium AND after you have returned the signed application form. We will send you the application form by e-mail.
De Vereende Insurances
There are different types of insurance offered by De Vereende, namely:
- De Vereende car insurance. This insurance will always be accepted, but the premium is higher than for a regular car insurance.
- De Vereende liability insurance. With the liability insurance of De Vereende you are insured against damage that you accidentally cause to another person or to another person's belongings.
- De Vereende contents insurance. This insurance covers all movable items (things in the house that are movable) that belong to your private household.
- De Vereende motorcycle insurance. This insurance insures the risk that you cause damage with your motorcycle to others, also damage to your own motorcycle can be insured.
- De Vereende building insurance. With this insurance, you insure damage to your home and the real estate belonging to it (things in the house that cannot be moved, i.e. earth and nail fixed).
- De Vereende scooter insurance. With the scooter insurance of De Vereende you insure the risk that you cause damage to others with your scooter. In addition, you can also insure your own scooter against, for example, damage or theft.
- De Vereende taxi insurance. This insurance offers coverage throughout the Netherlands, including the major cities.
Latest updates on scooters
We can be reached via Chat, Whatsapp, phone or email
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more.
We are here Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 18:00.