Taking out De Vereende motorcycle insurance
Online premium indication
Quick online premium indication
You will always receive a proposal from The Vereende
Quick coverage possible
After payment via Ideal fast coverage
Go directly to
We always have opportunities
"Our goal is to place you with a regular insurance company. We also succeed in many cases. If it is not possible, we cooperate with De Vereende."
Laura - Expert Insurance
Years of insurance
All about De Vereende motorcycle insurance
You are legally obliged to insure a motorcycle as soon as the license plate is in your name. Your details as owner are at that moment known to the Rijksdienst voor Wegverkeer (RDW). Is the motorcycle still with the seller, but already registered in your name? Then you must insure the motorcycle, from the moment of registration.
The Vereende motorcycle insurance could be a solution for you. When the motorcycle is on the public road and you do not intend to drive it. Then you must in any case take out a valid third-party insurance for the motorcycle. It does not matter if you are going to ride the motorcycle or not. Choosing a good motorcycle insurance policy that best suits you and your motorcycle depends on several factors.
Types of cover
When taking out De Vereende motor insurance, you can choose from three different types of cover:
The basic cover for a motorbike is Third Party Liability (TPL). This covers any damage you cause to third parties with your motorbike, but not any damage to your own motorbike.
In addition to third-party cover, Limited Comprehensive Vehicle insurance also covers damage to your own motorbike caused by fire, theft and storm. Damage to your own motorbike that you have caused yourself, for example by a collision, is not covered.
The most extensive coverage for a motorbike insurance is the All-risk coverage (also called (full) hull). Everything that falls under the Limited Comprehensive Vehicle insurance will be reimbursed, including all damage to your own motorbike.
In general, if another insurer considers the risk too 'large or too heavy', De Vereende will look for an insurance option.
What should you pay attention to when taking out De Vereende motor insurance?
With our motorbike insurance, you can choose to include accessories and motorbike clothing. This is not an obligation. Theft requirements for a motorbike insurance differ per insurance company. These theft requirements only apply to the WA limited casco and the all-risk cover. All insurance companies require at least an ART Category 4 approved lock as a minimum obligation.
In addition, the premium is also determined by the specifications of the motorbike, such as the type of motorbike, the number of cc and the weight of the motorbike. Your personal details, such as age, place of residence and the number of years without claims also play a role in determining the premium.
De Vereende intermediary
Alpina is an intermediary of De Vereende. This means that with us you can take out insurance with De Vereende.
Apply for De Vereende motorbike insurance online
It is possible to apply online for motorcycle insurance with De Vereende. We advise you to use our comparison module where you see the results of the regular companies. Choose the company you like and complete the application by filling in all questions truthfully. There is a chance that the company can still accept you at the regular rate. Should this not be the case, we will send you a proposal for De Vereende.
Please note that an insurance with De Vereende can only take effect after you have paid the first premium AND after you have returned the signed application form. You will receive the application form from us by e-mail.
De Vereende Insurances
There are different types of insurance offered by De Vereende, namely:
- De Vereende car insurance. This insurance will always be accepted, but the premium is higher than for a regular car insurance.
- De Vereende Liability Insurance With De Vereende's liability insurance you are insured against damage you accidentally cause to another person or another person's property.
- De Vereende contents insurance. This insurance covers all moveable property (items in the house that can be moved) that belongs to your private household.
- De Vereende motorbike insurance. This insurance covers the risk that you cause damage to others with your motorbike; you can also insure damage to your own motorbike.
- De Vereende building insurance. With this insurance you insure damage to your house and the immovable goods belonging to it (goods in the house that cannot be moved, i.e. are earth- and nailproof).
- De Vereende scooter insurance. With the De Vereende scooter insurance you insure the risk of your scooter causing damage to others. Besides, you can also insure your own scooter against for example damage or theft.
- De Vereende taxi insurance. This insurance offers coverage throughout the Netherlands, including the major cities.
We can be reached via Chat, Whatsapp, phone or email
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more.
We are here Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 18:00.